HOW DO I START?
- You decide what type of training you want to do - choose from: Muay Thai, Boxing, MMA, Grappling, Brazilian Jiu Jistu, Conditioning
- You pick a membership that suits when you want to train - go to Prices
- You chose a Team (.eg Boxing,Muay Thai, Beginners MMA, Bag Work etc etc ) - go to Timetable
- You attend the Intro Workshop for the Team you want to join. - go to Workshops
- You will need your own kit for the Team you are joining - go to Equipment
Also good to know
- We are a fully equipped gym with changing room and shower facilities (we do not supply towels).
- Classes are varied sometimes you work in pairs sometimes alone.
- Email us asap if you want in, tell us if you want us to get your kit ordered.
- Whatever your level all welcome if your out of shape we'll get you in shape and if you're fit we'll make you fitter.
- Refunds : 50% refund for bookings cancelled before the start of the month.
- There is a 24 hour cancelation policy for all Intro-Workshops and 1-2-1 private sessions. Fully charged unless 24 hours notice given!
- Any property lost damaged or stolen at The MMA Clinic training sessions or events is the responsibility of the owner in question and The MMA Clinic is nor its partner companies will be held liable.
- The MMA Clinic reserves the right to ask any member to leave the club.